Rajesh Vartak is a Director and Chief Mentor at Texceed technologies.
He has over 23+ years of experience IT Industry in Software development and training. His major focus area is to create latest technology related training products and implementation of new age learning methodologies. Learning management System(LMS), synergogy, student-centric learning, competency mapping framework and assessment to name a few from the latest methodology initiatives. He focuses on creating organizational capability on niche technologies through the proven development processes and coaching.
He is career guidance expert and has striven to always keep himself within the reach of the students. Has helped thousands of students and professionals to embark their IT careers.
- M.S. (e-Business) BITS Pilani, EPBA (Business Analytics) IIM Calcutta
- Former Executive Director and Chief Technology Officer(CTO) at SEED Infotech.
- TOGAF Certified Software Architect, Software Development experience for US companies like Deutsche Bank, Check Free, Providian, S&P etc.
- Member of assessment and technical resourcing panel for companies in US, Japan.
- Member of Board Of Studies and Academic advisory board
- Conducted 100+ seminars in colleges and regular speaker at CII events
- IT Career related Programs aired on channels like Radio Mirchi, Vividha Bharati, Toamto FM
- Authored 7 books on Interview preparation and Technologies