Automation is driving and disrupting every business and job role starting from cars to software. With its promising Return-On-Investment (ROI) and speed Automation testing is replacing all repetitive processes in manual testing like running regression suites. Though manual testing will never be completely replaced, a bigger chunk of work is being automated.
With increased demand of FastIT, Agile practices and DevOps it is the need of time to revise the way we develop and test the software. New age of software testing is leading us towards ‘Test Driven Development’ and ‘Behavior Driven Development’ i.e. TDD & BDD where testing practices lead development process.
Considering this rapid change, software Testers should not only learn sound manual software testing practices but need to shift their focus more on automation and test framework design.
Companies are adopting more and more open source options for creating homegrown test frameworks. Selenium has become a kind of de-facto standard in this space. The flexibility of modifying the framework through programming to suit one’s project needs is a key behind popularity of Selenium Web Driver.
Want to know more about Selenium WebDriver Job opportunities?
- Authorized Training Partner of Microsoft
- Job Placement Support
- Curriculum aligned to global certifications
- Focus on Hands-on
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
Selenium WebDriver Course Overview
Builds a foundation of Object-oriented programming using Java.
Teach how to design and implement a test automation framework using Selenium Web driver and TestNG for your project.
Makes you ready for next-generation software test automation jobs with required skills.
Help you build skills in key tools used in the TDD landscape like Cucumber, Gherkins, Maven, Log4J etc. to strengthen your resume.
Who can do this course?
- Fresher or working professionals with the basic knowledge of Manual Testing concepts.
- Understanding of programing fundamentals will be the additional advantage for enhancing learning of automation.
Selenium WebDriver Learning Outcome
The course has 10 different modules focusing on developing specific skills.
Module 1 : Introduction to Selenium IDE
- What is Selenium
- Understanding and Using Selenium IDE & Its features
- difference between Selenium & QTP
- Recording & running simple scripts
- Selenium basic concepts & commands
- Object identification, Element locators, Regular expression
- Limitations of IDE
- Introduction to RC (theory)
Module 2 : Eclipse
- Installing Eclipse
- Creating simple project
- Importing & Exporting
- Debugging using Eclipse
- Exploring Eclipse
Module 3 : Web Driver
- Installation, Firebug, FirePath, Web Driver
- Configuring Web Driver with eclipse
- Creation of basic code
- Creating scripts using functions
- Client libraries
- Web Driver commands with example
- Working with Excel sheet
- Locating GUI Elements
- Accessing forms
- Exception Handling
- Working with different browsers
- Working with dynamic objects
- Drag and drop operations and handling of mouse hover menus
- Cookie management
- Working with Frames
Module 4 : Enhancements
- Locating GUI elements
- Accessing forms
- Exception handling
Module 5 : TestNG
- Introduction to TestNG
- Why TestNG
- Configuring TestNG
- Basic usage
- Exploring TestNG features
- Reporting features
Module 6 : Frameworks
- Page Object Model Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven framework
Module 7 : Selenium Grid
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
Module 8 : Log4j
- Introduction to Log4j
- Configuring Log4j
- Generating System logs
- Generating User Defined logs
Module 9 : Maven
- Introduction to Build Process and Build Tools
- Introduction to Maven
- Installation and Configuration of Maven
- Using POM (Project Object Model)
- Using different Maven feature – Maven Build
- Maven Cleaner etc.
Module 10 : Cucumber
- Introduction to TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Introduction to BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Cucumber Installation and Configuration
- Creating Cucumber Tests
- Cucumber Features
- Data Driven Testing Using Cucumber
- Use TestNG Framework
Selenium WebDriver Job Placements
Have a look at typical job specification/description of a Automation Tester.
Job Title: Automation Engineer / Automation Tester
- Hands on Experience in Selenium 3.xwith Java (MUST Have)
- Thorough understanding of Test Driven Developmentpractices (MUST have)
- Thorough understanding of Behavior Driven Developmentpractices (MUST have)
- Knowledge of Agile practices(Must have)
- Working knowledge of Build Tools like Maven(Must have)
- Use of logging tool i.e. Log4J(Good to have)
- Use of Cucumber for implementation of TDD & DDT(MUST have)
- Working knowledge of TestNG(Must have)
- Basic knowledge of Selenium Grid(Good to have)
- Develop, Test and Execute automation scripts
- Troubleshoot automation failuresand make code fixes
- In depth experience in writing detailed and accurate test cases, test scripts, and test results
Selenium WebDriver FAQs
Yes, all our programs come up with placements assistance as a value-added service. We provide placement assistance.
No, we do not provide global certification for this course as it is open-source tool.
Yes, we do provide course completion certificate.
Yes, we do execute this course on weekends as well.
No, we do not process a refund.
Yes, this course is based on problem definition and solution hence it is fully practical based.
Yes, batch transfer is done with due permissions from operations and sales head under certain conditions.
Yes, trainers are certified by practice heads and subject matter experts.
Our candidates are placed in companies
You can pay fees by Cash / Card / Cheque / Paytm / Internet banking.
Selenium WebDriver Course Locations
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.