Take this opportunity to jump into professional career. Enroll for our “job offer on day 1” Program. Appear for selection test and interview.
We believe in our training skills! If you do not get job in stipulated period, get your 100% training fees back. Appear for selection test and interview.
- Authorized Training Partner of Red Hat India
- Instructor Led Training
- Official Curriculum & Books from Red Hat India
- Job Placement Support
- Includes RHCSA (EX200) & RHCE (EX300) Global Certifications
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
Red Hat Linux Institute in Mumbai Course Overview
Texceed is one of the leading Red Hat Linux institute in Mumbai. Red Hat Linux Certification is a perfect course for some one who is passionate about open source technologies and especially wants to embark on Linux system administration career. Linux essentials, Linux administration and Linux automation are the three modules.
Red Hat Linux institute in Mumbai offers the Red Hat Certification course which starts with foundation of Linux. It builds uses hands-on practical lab approach to hone advanced Linux administration skills. It also prepares you for global certification examinations like RHCSA and RHCE.
This is a must foundation course for an aspiring cloud technology enthusiast.
Red Hat Linux Certification
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), is Foundation certification that builds basic skills of Linux system administration. These basic skills are installation of system, configuration and implementation of network services.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is the next higher level certification. RHCSA certification is pre-requisite for RHCE. This certification focused on advanced Linux administration concepts related to system administration like security, storage, network file system, automation etc.
What this Red Hat Linux Certification Course can do for you ?
Build strong foundation to become Linux system administrator in the industry environment.
Prepare you for popular global certification in Linux like RHCSA and RHCE
Hone your job competencies for Linux system administration role.
Promises growing career with preparation of foundation for learning advanced technologies like OpenShift, OpenStack, DevOps-Ansible, Virtualization, cloud etc.
Help you acquire technical competencies and skills required for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- Who want to pursue career in system administration (any graduate/undergraduate)
- Working professional who wants to learn Red Hat Linux to grow in career
- Passionate individual Pursuing career in cloud technologies
- Working professionals who want to learn OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible
- Someone who wants to excel in full-stack development
Red Hat Linux Institute in Mumbai Learning Outcome
Module 1 : RH-124
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Control access to Files
- Control Linux Service and Daemons
- Administer local users and groups
- Install and update software
- Work with system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot various issues with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Module 2 : RH-134
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Schedule future tasks
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Tune system performance
- Control the boot process and system services
- Manage network security
Module 3 : RH-294
- Describe Ansible concepts
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Manage variable and Facts.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Implement task control.
- Write effective playbooks for a large scale deployment.
- Use Ansible Vault to protect sensitive data used.
- Simplify development of playbook with Ansible roles and reuse the code.
According to RightScale’s recent report, in the private cloud adoption space, RedHat OpenStack has ranked third with 36% adoption.
Ansible holds the top position among both enterprise (53%) and SMB organizations (26%)
RedHat has created a comprehensive cloud portfolio. It contains many platforms and tools like RedHat virtualization, OpenStack, OpenShift etc. Ansible is the leading tool in the space DevOps
If one searched a job portal like Naukri, for RedHat, Linux, he/she would find Linux skills is needed or is as part of 14000+ job postings which are one month old.
Our internal data about recruiting companies for Red Hat skills is growing at a steady pace.
Software Industry in Mumbai
Software industry is scatter acroos the Mumabi city unlike Hydrabad or Pune where there are specific areas dominated by them. Some of the welknown places where one would find Information technology or software companies are Malad W – Mindspace, Millennium Business Park- Ghansoli, Goregaon East – Nesco Compound, Thane – Millenium Park, Andheri East – Seepz, Marol indistrial, MIDC, Powai, Airoli, Thane – Belapur Road and so on. They provide lot of opportunities for job aspirants.
- Any Graduates or undergraduate who want to pursue a career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill in Red Hat Linux technologies
- A passionate individual who wants to do a career in system administration and networking
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue a career in advanced IT Infrastructure
- Services technologies like OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible
We provide Red Hat Certified System Admin (RHCSA) & Red Hat Certified System Engineer (RHCE) Training including Global Certification RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300)
Yes, we do provide 100% placement assistance or pay you 100% Money back.
We also provide Offer letter on Day 1 by our associate company SECULIBRIUM SERVICES & SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.
All our trainers are well experienced and certified as a Red hat certified instructor (RHCI).
We conduct full time batches from Monday to Friday and Weekends on Sat & Sun. For timings refer our batch schedule.
Linux System Admin, Linux System Engineer, Associate Technical Support Engineers, Technical Specialist
We have placed our students in Integra MicroSystems, Capgemini, Groots Software, Allstate, Redhat, Allscripts, Balzeclan, FIS, Hostin, Admaxima
Yes, you can pay 50% fees at the time of admission and the remaining 50% fees at the time of batch start.
Yes, we accept cash / cheque / card / paytm /google pay/internet banking
Income Tax Lane,
Off Karve Road,
Office No. 218, 220 & 221, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Complex,
Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Near McDonald’s, Chinchwad,
Pune – 411019.
Texceed, Aswani Chambers,
Opp. Telephone Exchange, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 45-B,
Pune – 411014.
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.
Texceed, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, 812, 813 & 814, Opp Four Point Hotel,
Near to Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703.