Register here & Get Flat 50% Off on training & certification
Learn Ansible and become most wanted System admin
Business environment is getting more and more dynamic. You are aware that disruption is happening with technologies due to rapid pace of innovation. Not only Information Technology, but all other businesses are also getting affected. Today, businesses cannot afford to wait for months to get new software release or an update to their customers. Competition has become so fierce that the business teams want changes to the software, if possible, every minute.
With such a high demand for quick releases, Agile and DevOps practices for creating software started gaining ground. With use of agile methodology, the software started becoming more adaptable to changes. DevOps tried integrating the entire pipeline of activities from coding to deployment of software in a tightly integrated manner. As speed was the focus, automating all possible tasks was a mandate.
“By 2020, more than 50% of current manual operational tasks in infrastructure managed services will be replaced by intelligent automation services.” – Gartner
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
Automation with Ansible (DO407) is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories.
Through hands-on labs, students will learn to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible, learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. Students will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy
Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems and use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
What this Red Hat Automation with Ansible (DO 407) Course can do for you ?
- As a Red Hat Automation Engineer you should be able to use Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and management.
- Facilitate preparation for most coveted global certification exam which is Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407).
- Prepare you for job competencies required to handle Red Hat Automation Engineer role effectively.
- Promises growing career with preparation of foundation for learning advanced technologies like OpenShift, OpenStack, DevOps-Ansible, Virtualization, cloud etc.
- Accelerate your professional and financial growth by honing your technical competencies and skills required for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- Any individual who have completed Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) & Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- This course is designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers.
- Introduction to Ansible: Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine.
- Deploy Ansible: Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands.
- Implement playbooks: Write a simple Ansible playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts.
- Manage variables and facts: Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts.
- Implement task control: Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible playbooks.
- Deploy files to managed hosts: Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible.
- Manage large projects: Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects.
- Simplify playbooks with roles: Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code.
- Troubleshoot Ansible: Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts.
- Automate Linux administration tasks: Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible.
- Comprehensive review: Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing, optimizing, and configuring Ansible for the management of managed hosts.
Red Hat Linux Job Placements
RedHat Linux is growing!
According to RightScale’s recent report, in the private cloud adoption space, RedHat OpenStack has ranked third with 36% adoption.
Ansible holds the top position among both enterprise (53%) and SMB organizations (26%)
RedHat has created a comprehensive cloud portfolio. It contains many platforms and tools like RedHat virtualization, OpenStack, OpenShift etc. Ansible is the leading tool in the space DevOps
If one searched a job portal like Naukri, for RedHat, Linux, he/she would find Linux skills is needed or is as part of 14000+ job postings which are one month old.
Our internal data about recruiting companies for Red Hat skills is growing at a steady pace.
Red Hat Linux FAQs
- Any individual who have completed Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) & Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- This course is designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers
- We provide training of Red Hat Automation with Ansible (DO 407) including global certification exam (EX 407)
- Yes, we do provide 100% placement assistance and 100% Money back* for technology specialization career programs in Red Hat Linux domain.
- We also provide Offer letter on Day 1 by our associate company SECULIBRIUM SERVICES & SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.
- All our trainers are well experienced and certified as a Red hat certified instructor (RHCI)
- Currently due to Covid-19 we are conducting Live Online Training on Weekdays & Weekend. For batch schedule please contact 88888 59783
- Yes, you can pay 50% fees at the time of admission and the remaining 50% fees at the time of batch start.
- Yes, we accept cash / cheque / card / paytm /google pay/internet banking
If we carefully look at the statistics, automation is threatening to take away routine and repetitive jobs. However, there would be man power needed who will create the automation using programming, scripts and tools etc. Let us first understand this beast called ‘automation’ in little more details.
IT infrastructure provisioning, installation and configuration of applications was done manually. With infrastructure as code, all these activities could be automated. Industry started adopting tools like Chef and Puppet for automation in the space of IT infrastructure. In last one year or so, they are joined and surpassed by a new tool called Ansible.
Ansible is an open-source automation engine that can be used to automate many critical activities like software provisioning, configuration management and application deployment. It was bought by Red Hat in 2015 and its adoption has grown in leaps and bounds.
RightScales cloud status report 2019 shows that popularity of Ansible is growing. It has surpassed Chef and Puppet as the leading configuration management tool used for managing IT infrastructure by companies.
You may be wondering why learn Ansible. Some the important reasons for the popularity of Ansible are as follow:
- Ansible used architecture which is agentless. Hence there is no installation required on remote machines to manage them.
- Ansible is designed to be minimal in nature with minimal learning curve.
- Ansible uses an XML definition language called YAML, which is not a programming language. Hence learning and understanding it is easy.
- Ansible is easy to use by novice user and powerful for expert user.
- Ansible strives to automate not only the server and software installations, but also supports automating networking from key vendors.
- Ansible is capable of deploying workloads on variety of public and private clouds.
Now you have seen that, IT infrastructure environment is growing in complexity. As a system administrator you would end up managing many types of interconnected resources like compute, network, database, storage, source control and so on. Companies expect you to have good knowledge on technologies like cloud, storage, docker.
To perform your jobs very efficiently and effectively, learning a popular tool like Ansible would be of great help. Knowledge of Ansible would be useful equally for a fresher and a seasoned professional. If you want to grow in the career or fast growing and most wanted administrator learning Ansible is the great starting step. Why wait?
Benefits of Red Hat Automation with Ansible (DO 407)
- Understand Job opportunities in Automation with Ansible
- Career path after doing Automation with Ansible
- Advantage of doing Red Hat Certification DO 407
- Future prospect of Automation with Ansible
Take Away (Learning)
- What is Automation?
- Introduction to Automation with Ansible
- What are the advantages of Automation with Ansible?
- What is the purpose of Automation with Ansible?
- What are the features of Automation with Ansible?
- Why Ansible is better other Automation tools like chef, Puppet, Terraform, Salt?