- What is personal information?
Personal information is information that could identify you. Examples of personal information include your name, address, mobile number, education and email address.
- How do we collect and use your personal information?
One of the main ways in which Texceed collects personal information is when you fill the enquiry/ application form and when you enroll for an admission. By filling the enquiry form you agree that Texceed may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates (marketing team, franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc). We may utilize that information to,
- Contact the enquirer in reference to his enquiry for counseling purpose
- Keep the complete academic record of student.
- To mail you all necessary study material & complete student kit and confirmation.
- To keep you informed regarding any news (Exam dates, assignments, and results), schemes, and informative mails.
- Contact you to obtain your feedback, surveys.
- Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information;
We may disclose or share Personally Identifiable Information with Partners and Affiliates. We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes.
- Security of Information:
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information of those who are registered or have online accounts. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
- Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites:
- Miscellaneous Privacy Issues:
Children, Minors under the age of 18 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18.
To unsubscribe and opt out from Texceed’s database, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- By filling the enquiry form you agree that Texceed may use your name, email address, phone number or other data to communicate with you through calls, SMS and emails, either by itself or through any of its designates (franchisees, outsourcing call centers, information team, sales executive etc)
- Texceed from here and after can contact you anytime in future.
- You may receive newsletters, e – brochures, emailers, SMS from Texceed anytime.
- You can request to have your information modified or deleted from our records to us by sending mail to email@example.com any time if you wish to. Texceed assures you that it will not sell this information to any third party.
- Texceed hold the complete authority to change any term and condition without any prior notice.