Take this opportunity to jump into professional career. Enroll for our “job offer on day 1” Program. Appear for selection test and interview.
We believe in our training skills! If you do not get job in stipulated period, get your 100% training fees back. Appear for selection test and interview.
- Instructor Led online Training
- Latest tools and technologies
- Includes machine learning, deep learning big data, visualization,
- Refresher on Statistics
- Hands-on Project
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
We live in the world of data and knowledge. Every business is looking for processing this humongous data and get valuable insights. This makes Data Science is one of the most sought after skills in the market.
This course starts from basics of statistics and probability. It covers key aspects of data science like machine learning algorithms, deep learning, big data, machine learning using big data, business intelligence and so on. Primary implementation would be covered using Python programming language. At the end of course, the learner will be able to do a hands-on project on data science applying all the tools and techniques they have learnt during the training course.
- Any graduate who has learnt Mathematics till 12th or equivalent
What this Learning Data Science Course can do for you ?
Build strong skills for data scientist, data analytics role for the real industry environment.
Facilitate preparation for in demand job roles in latest technology domains like analytics, big data, IoT etc.
Prepare you for job competencies required to handle data processing, analytics, data visualization effectively.
Promises growing career in latest technologies like Big Data, machine learning, AI, Data Science.
Accelerate your professional and financial growth by honing your skills in data analytics which are in demand for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- Who want to specialize in data science, big data analysis, data analytics.
- Working professional like developers, testers, database develoers, DW and BI professionals
- Final year students or graduates BE, BSc, MCM, MCA, MCS
- Students who want to do projects in data science, big data, IoT etc.
- Professionals who studied statistics and have interest in developing career in it
- Any graduate who aspires to do career in Data Science
Introduction to Python
- Environment Setup
- Anaconda Package Manager
- Python Basics
- Python Functions
- Python NumPy
Statistics and Probability
- Statics Basics
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Variation and Standard deviation
- Data distributions
- Covariance and Correlation
- Conditional probability
- Regression: Linear and Polynomial
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Bayesian Algorithm
- K-means Clustering
- Ensemble learning
- Support vector machines
- Recommender Systems
- User-based collaborative filtering
- Item based collaborative filtering
- K-nearest neighbors
ML on Big Data
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Working with HDFS
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Spark RDD
- Introducing MLLib
- Decision tree in Spark
- K-means clustering in Spark
- Apache Mahout
- Deep Learning Pre-requisites
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to Tensorflow
- Deep learning tools.
- Introduction to ETL
- Introduction to Datawarehousing
- Introduction to BI
- Various BI Tools
- BI using Tableau
- Introduction to Matplotlib (Python)
- Introduction to R
- Project based on tools and Techniques learnt during the course
According to RightScale’s recent report, RedHat Ansible is ranked First with 43% adoption.
RedHat has created the most comprehensive portfolio in cloud technolgies. It contains many platforms and tools like RedHat virtualization, OpenStack, OpenShift, and Ansible is one of the leading tools in the space DevOps and Automation for IT infrastructure.
If one searched a job portal like Naukri, for Ansible he/she would find Linux automation/ Ansible skills is needed or is as part of 3000+ job postings .
Our internal data about recruiting companies for Red Hat skills is growing at a steady pace.
Income Tax Lane,
Off Karve Road,
Office No. 218, 220 & 221, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Complex,
Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Near McDonald’s, Chinchwad,
Pune – 411019.
Texceed, Aswani Chambers,
Opp. Telephone Exchange, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 45-B,
Pune – 411014.
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.
Texceed, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, 812, 813 & 814, Opp Four Point Hotel,
Near to Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703.