Developing Cloud Applications with Microsoft Azure
A level 100 course that provides existing .NET developers with the information that enables them to build cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure Training. It also includes hands-on on for building Cloud application using PaaS offerings of Azure. It covers Azure PaaS services like Cloud computing-Cloud Service, App Services- Web Apps and API apps, SQL Azure , Storage Services such as Azure Blob storage, Table Storage, Queue Storage, DocumentDB, Azure CDN and Media services.
TEXCEED ATL Course Details
Mapped to Microsoft Azure MCSA certification
Product Code : ST-SD-60005
Exam code - 70-532
- Working professional with one year ASP.NET /MVC web development experience.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET web application development ; Acquainted with Visual Studio
Take Away: After completion of the Developing Cloud Applications with Microsoft Azure you will be able to
- Describe what is Cloud Computing and types of cloud computing models
- Describe the Microsoft Azure Components and Services.
- Develop and deploy Azure web apps
- Develop and deploy Azure API Apps
- Manage relational data using SQL database in Azure
- Implement Cloud Service using Web role and worker role.
- Describe the need and uses of Azure Storage services
- Create applications that consumes Storage resources such as Azure blobs, tables and queues
- To work with NoSQL database service – DocumentDB to store JSON data and perform SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Create application that work Enterprise Integration service using Azure Service Bus queues and Topics
- Implement hybrid cloud solutions .NET on-premises/cloud hybrid application using Azure Service Bus relay
- Encode, store and stream audio and video files using Media service for media management and creating delivery applications; Work with Azure CDN
- Implement cloud applications using .NET Azure SDK and Tools