Take this opportunity to jump into professional career. Enroll for our “job offer on day 1” Program. Appear for selection test and interview.
- Authorized Training Partner of Red Hat India
- Instructor Led Training
- Official Curriculum & Books from Red Hat India
- Job Placement Support
- Includes RHCSA (EX200) & RHCE (EX300) Global Certifications
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
Red Hat Linux Course Overview
Red Hat Linux Certification Course builds the skills set for someone who wants to start a full-time Linux system administration career. It is composed of 3 modules: Linux essentials, Linux administration, and Linux networking and security.
Red Hat Linux Certification course starts with the foundation of Linux and builds more advanced administration skills with a hands-on practical lab approach. Red Hat Linux Certification course also prepared you for international certification examinations like RHCSA and RHCE.
This is a must course for someone who aspires to build a growing career in cloud technologies.
Red Hat Linux Certification
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), is an entry-level certification that comprises of essentials and competencies of system administration. The competencies include installation, configuration and network services.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is the next-level certification. To appear for this certification examination RHCSA certification is a pre-requisite. This certification covers more advanced concepts related to system administration like security, storage, network file system, etc.
common enterprise and installing common enterprise networking (IP) services.
What this Red Hat Linux Course can do for you?
Build strong foundation skills required to perform the system administrator role in the real industry environment.
Facilitate preparation for most coveted global certification like RHCSA and RHCE in Linux administration domain
Prepare you for job competencies required to handle Linux system administration role effectively.
Promises growing career with preparation of foundation for learning advanced technologies like OpenShift, OpenStack, DevOps-Ansible, Virtualization, cloud etc.
Accelerate your professional and financial growth by honing your technical competencies and skills required for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- Who want to pursue a career in system administration (any graduate/undergraduate)
- Working professional who wants to learn Red Hat Linux to grow in career
- Passionate individual Pursuing a career in cloud technologies
- Working professionals who want to learn OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible
- Someone who wants to excel in full-stack development
Red Hat Linux Certification Course Learning Outcome
Module 1 : RH-124
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Module 2 : RH-134
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
Module 3 : RH-294
- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
Red Hat Linux Course Job Placements
RedHat Linux is growing!
According to RightScale’s recent report, in the private cloud adoption space, RedHat OpenStack has ranked third with 36% adoption.
Ansible holds the top position among both enterprise (53%) and SMB organizations (26%)
RedHat has created a comprehensive cloud portfolio. It contains many platforms and tools like RedHat virtualization, OpenStack, OpenShift etc. Ansible is the leading tool in the space DevOps
If one searched a job portal like Naukri, for RedHat, Linux, he/she would find Linux skills is needed or is as part of 14000+ job postings which are one month old.
Our internal data about recruiting companies for Red Hat skills is growing at a steady pace.
I have completed SA1 & SA2 for RedHat8. The training session was good, now looking forward and waiting for SA3 batch. -Supriya
Texceed trainers help me to clear doubts & focused on practical knowledge. They expect everyone to perform commands while teaching. Overall Texceed trainers teach nicely. Thank you -Chetan
Thank you very much Texceed for your help and giving us the best teacher for Linux. I really appreciate the way of teaching used by Texceed trainers and the way they explain each and every topic in detail, that helps us to understand the uses and the function of the topic. -Sushant
Our batch is going good. The way the Texceed trainers is teaching and clearing all our doubts are the most good thing in the training session. -Supriya
Very useful to discuss practical problems. Interactive, realistic, good structure. Very useful practical approaches. Role play. -Hitakshi
Thank you Trainer @ Texceed for teaching every bit of SA1 & SA2 so beautifully & explaining it with so good deep understanding. We will make Best out of it & give our Best. -Latisha Coutinho
Texceed has best Trainers. Teaching method is Excellent. Its very clear & concise.-Nayab
Trainer @ Texceed way of Teaching is just awesome, specially the way Trainer explain its very nice.-Sneha
Thank you Trainer @ Texceed for making SA1 & SA2 so easy for us to understand, Your Teaching method is Excellent. We really appreciate all the efforts you put in making this ONLINE CLASSES SO INTERACTIVE & EFFECTIVE. Thanks you so much for all the guidance & motivation.-Sharlet
Texceed has Quality Trainers. Thank you so much teach us from basic level which cleared all concepts. With your guidance & teaching I have developed into a confident & capable for this technology. Your expertise in teaching has put my mind at ease. -Sonali
Red Hat Linux Certification Course FAQs
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’linux’ ]
Red Hat Linux Course Location
Income Tax Lane,
Off Karve Road,
Office No. 218, 220 & 221, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Complex,
Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Near McDonald’s, Chinchwad,
Pune – 411019.
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.
Texceed, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, 812, 813 & 814, Opp Four Point Hotel,
Near to Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703.