- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 week
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes
For Online Batch
Take this opportunity to jump into professional career. Enroll for our “job offer on day 1” Program for MCSA Course. Appear for selection test and interview.
- Authorized Training Partner of Microsoft
- Job Placement Support
- Curriculum aligned to global certifications
- Focus on Hands-on
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience and best MCSA Certification Training provider.
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
MCSA Course Overview
Texceed offers Online and Classroom MCSA Course. Cloud technology is one of the key drivers. Companies are using cloud technology from multiple vendors to expand their businesses online. With MCSA Course one can achieve Mastery on more than one cloud technology which is a crucial aspect for career growth. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Red Hat Open Stack are some of the leading technology providers in this space. As MCSA professionals are in the highest demand we at Texceed are committed to offering MCSA Course with certification for the students.
Earning a global certification for Windows Server 2016 makes you ready for a job position of system or network administrator with a specialization in Microsoft technologies. This is one of the important steps towards earning Microsoft Azure Certification and growing a career in the cloud.
MCSA Training/Course builds the skills set for someone who wants to start a full-time System administration career. It is composed of 3 modules: Installation, storage, and compute with Windows Server 2016 Networking with Windows Server 2106, and Identity Management with Windows Server.
With a completely hands-on approach, this MCSA training course not only builds a strong foundation but also prepares you for global certification examinations like MCSA.
If you want to embark on a journey to become a cloud specialist, you cannot ignore this course.
MCSA Certification Training
MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate Windows Server 2016
What this MCSA training course can do for you?
Build strong foundation skills required to perform the system administrator role in the real industry environment.
Facilitate preparation for most coveted global certification like MCSA in Windows System administration domain
Prepare you for job competencies required to handle Windows system administration role effectively
Promises growing a career with preparation of foundation for learning advanced technologies like Virtualization, Microsoft Azure etc
Accelerate your professional and financial growth by honing your technical competencies and skills required for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- Who want to pursue career in system administration (any graduate/undergraduate)
- Working professional who wants to learn Microsoft technologies to grow in career
- Passionate individual Pursuing career in cloud technologies
- Working professionals who want to learn Microsoft Azure, DevOps etc.
MCSA Course Training Learning Outcome
Module 1: Installing, storage, compute with window server 2016 (70-740)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server in host & Compute Environments
- Implementing Storage Solutions
- Installing and Configuring Hyper-V
- Installing and Configuring Windows Containers
- Planning and Implementing a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016
Module 2: Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
Module 3: Identify Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing & Maintaining AD DS
- Creating & Managing Group Policy
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing & Identifying federation and access solutions
MCSA Course Training Job Placements
Microsoft cloud technology Azure is growing by leaps and bounds. It has become one of the most critical technology stack in the market and so are the Azure skills.
According to RightScale’s recent report,
- Overall Azure adoption grew from 45 to 52 percent to narrow the gap with AWS. As a result, Azure adoption has now reached 85 percent of AWS adoption.
- Azure continues to catch up with AWS overall especially among enterprises,
- In private cloud space, Azure Stack is in the sixth slot, but it shows the highest growth (22 percent in 2019 vs. 17 percent in 2018).
- Year over year, Azure showed the largest increase in percentage of users, with more than 100 VMs from 17 percent in 2018 to 25 percent in 2019
Microsoft cloud portfolio contains many leading cloud technologies like hypervisor, hybrid cloud, Azure web services, Azure DevOps etc.
Before jumping into mastering these new age cloud skills, the foundation starts with knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration and hence MCSA.
If one searched a job portal for System & Network administrator, he/she will find 20000+ job postings which are just one month old. In each of the postings one would find mention of some or other Microsoft Windows administration skills.
Our internal data about recruiting companies for Microsoft technologies, MCSA is growing.
I have attended MCSA Training & Trainer @ Texceed is an Excellent Trainer who trained the student in a great way.
Texceed has Qualified Trainer & they guide us in the best way of online live training, it also helps us to clear Technical Interview.
MCSA Training FAQs
- Any Graduates or undergraduate who want to pursue career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill in Microsoft Windows & Cloud computing technologies
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in system administration and networking and further cloud computing Specialist
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced IT Infrastructure Services technologies like Microsoft Azure, Virtualization- Hyper-V, DevOps etc.
The course covers below 3 modules in MCSA:
Installing, storage, compute with window server 2016 (70-740)
Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)
Identify Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
Yes, we do provide 3 days practice session to prepares you to earl MCSA Certification.
There are 3 papers 70-740,70-741 & 70-742 and per paper cost is approx. Rs.4500.
All our trainers are well experienced and certified as a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Yes, we do provide 100% placement assistance or pay you 100% Money back.
We also provide Offer letter on Day 1 by our associate company SECULIBRIUM SERVICES & SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED.
We conduct full time batches from Monday to Friday and Weekends on Sat & Sun. For timings refer our batch schedule.
Microsoft System Admin, System Engineer, Associate Technical Support Engineers, Technical Specialist, Desktop Support Engineer.
We have placed our students in Mphasis, IBN Technologies, Wipro, Fujitsu, Syntel, CapGemini etc.
Yes, you can pay 50% fees at the time of admission and remaining 50% fees at the time of batch start.
Yes, we accept cash / cheque / card / paytm /google pay/internet banking
MCSA Training Course Locations
Income Tax Lane,
Off Karve Road,
Office No. 218, 220 & 221, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Complex,
Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Near McDonald’s, Chinchwad,
Pune – 411019.
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.
Texceed, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, 812, 813 & 814, Opp Four Point Hotel,
Near to Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings