- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Take this opportunity to jump into professional career. Enroll for our “job offer on day 1” Program. Appear for selection test and interview.
- Coverage of frameworks
- Job Placement Support
- Latest UI technologies
- Focus on Hands-on
- Extensive 2 months Internship
- Start online now and attend same Training [in classroom] post lock-down at [No Extra Cost]
- Learn from experts with more than decades of experience
- Do Labs sitting @ your home
- Interview preparation tips
- FREE Internship to eligible candidates
- 100% coverage [No shortcut] of Global Certification Contents
- 100% Hands-on Lab demonstrations
- Progress check after every module
- Industry Expert sessions on job Interview
- Be a part of our Biggest Job Fest post lock-down
- Unlimited placement calls
Full Stack Developer – PHP Training Course Overview
Now-a-days, there is a different way of creating website or web applications. With a mad adoption of smart phones, all the web development is no longer the same. The website or web application one creates, need to be responsive. In other words, it should follow what is called as ‘mobile first’ strategy.
There are multiple skills you need to know to be successful in getting and growing in the job of web developer. It is not just renaming the web developer as full stack developer. A real full stack developer has mastered multitudes of technologies starting from front-end to back-end.
PHP Training course would prepare you to become a successful full stack developer. It covers all that is required and is in most demand for it like HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Angular JS, Node JS, MongoDB etc.
Responsive User interface
BootStrap, Angular JS
PHP , WordPress, Joomla
Node JS, Express JS
HTML5 and jQuery
Modern Web application development using PHP
PHP Training course provides coverage of PHP scripting language with topics like Programming techniques, conditional tests and events, PHP flow control, functions, arrays, OOPs, session, cookies, file handling, file uploading, PHP debugging, Ajax and MySQL.
Joomla & Word Press
How to create web applications quickly using CMS like Joomla and Word Press.
Angular JS is created using reduced jQuery library. Angular JS provides a Model-View-Controller(MVC) framework to easily implement web applications. There are competing frameworks Backbone, Amber, Meteor etc. So far Angular JS is the most popular and easy to use framework amongst equals.
React JS and Redux are other two frameworks which are gaining popularity.
Classically most of the web applications were using RDBMS such as MySQL , POSTGRE etc. These RDBMS databases can store structured data only and are very inefficient when it comes to storing non-structured data like images, comments on social media, blogs etc.
To store such non-structured data, No-SQL databases came into being. MongoDB is one of such popular No-SQL database. It uses JSON( Java Script Object Notation) rather than rows and column to store data. It provides an excellent backend for high traffic websites. MongoDB is easy to learn and scale by adding more nodes or what is called as horizontal scaling.
What this course can do for you?
Build strong foundation skills required to perform the web application development role in the real industry environment.
Enhance your web development skills to develop web applications faster with popular web frameworks like wordpress, Joomla etc.
Prepare you for job competencies required for becoming a successful full stack developer in real industry environment.
Prepare you with hands-on skills in the latest technologies in responsive user interface design like Angular JS, Node JS, Mongo DB etc.
Accelerate your professional and financial growth by honing your technical competencies and skills required for Today’s job market.
Who can do this course?
- This course is intended for participant who is a Graduate/ Under Graduate / Working Professional aspiring to do career as a full stack application developer
- Undergraduate or Graduate students from computer background-BE(IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp), BSc (IT), BCS with basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experienced professional with experience in server-side programming.
Full Stack Developer – PHP Training Learning Outcome
Building Application using HTML5 & jQuery
- Web Application DevelopmentHTML
- Develop Dynamic and Interactive web-pages
- Apply animations to the web-pages
- Execute PHP script on Server
- Develop dynamic and interactive Web pages
- Use Word Press and Joomla frameworks in PHP based web application
Developing PHP application using Joomla & Word Press
- Programming Techniques
- Introduction to PHP
- Conditional test
- PHP flow control
- Functions in PHP
- HTML form handling
- String, Date and Math functions
- File handling
- File uploading
- Session & Cookies
- Server Side Validation
- Error handling
- Object-oriented Programming in PHP
- SQL queries for MySQL
- MySQL with PHP
- Word Press
- Introduction to Angular
- Simple Angular Application
- Angular 5 Build Automation
- Angular Component Based Approach
- Typescript Essentials
- Component Life Cycle
- Angular Directives
- Angular Pipes
- Extending Angular Framework
- Angular Graphics Rendering
- Angular Forms (FormModule)
- Angular Service
- HTTP Module
- Rxjs Observables
- Angular Routing Module (SPA)
- Angular Testing
- Current Trends on Progressive App Development
- Full Stack Web Development overview
- Node JS
- Asynchronous Programming
- Node Package Manager
- Express Module
- Socket Programming
- REST Full Services
- Data Access Connectivity
- Express Web App as Front End
- Module Builder
- Full Stack Web Development overview
- Mongo dB Overview
- CRUD Operations
Full Stack Developer – PHP Training Course Job Placements
Few years back LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) was a popular platform to create websites. Then came Joomla and wordpress like content management systems or CMS frameworks to build the website in very short span of time and without much coding effort.
In our observation too, clients who do fresher recruitment have started asking for Full Stack development skills[ HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, Node JS etc.] additionally for Java, .NET or PHP developers.
One of the important finding of the stack overflow developer survey 2019 is, more than 50% respondents identified themselves as full stack developer, followed by frond-end developer and back-end developers.
If one searched a job portal like Naukri, for full stack developer job openings, you will find 15000 to 17000+ job postings which are just one month old.
Our internal placement data showing that year on year opportunities in Full Stack Application Development are growing rapidly.
Full Stack Developer – PHP Training FAQs
- Build a Web application or Web site (dynamic and interactive)
- Prepare you with required technical competencies to get hired as a full-stack web developer
- Enable you to assimilate and master the latest framework like frameworks like Angular.js, Node.js, and Mongo DB.
- This course is intended for participant who is a Graduate/ Under Graduate / Working Professional aspiring to do career as a web developer.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students from computer background-BE(IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp), BSc (IT), BCS
- Postgraduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.), etc
Yes, we do provide 100% placement assistance and we also provide 2 months internship program which is optional with our associated companies.
Yes, we do provide 2 months internship which is optional with our associated companies.
We conduct full-time batches from Monday to Friday and Weekends on Sat & Sun. For timings refer our batch schedule.
PHP Developer,Jr.Software Engineer, Web Developer, Web Designer, HTML Developer
We have placed our students in Magneto IT, NTSPL, Finwisely Fintech Services. Blue mark Software, ISS24*7, Baxture Technology, Ramanora Global Pvt. Ltd Barclay, Kumar Properties, Codebox, etc.
Yes, you can pay 50% fees at the time of admission and the remaining 50% fees at the time of batch start.
Yes, we accept cash / cheque / card / paytm /google pay/internet banking
Full Stack Developer – PHP Training Course Location
Income Tax Lane,
Off Karve Road,
Office No. 218, 220 & 221, 2nd Floor, Laxmi Complex,
Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Near McDonald’s, Chinchwad,
Pune – 411019.
Texceed, Kashi Ratna Bhavan 1st floor, Near Cidco Bus stop and Thane College Chendani Bunder Road, Opp Koli Samaj Hall,
Thane (W) – 400601.
Texceed, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, 812, 813 & 814, Opp Four Point Hotel,
Near to Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703.
Overall it was a great experience to explore several verticals of web development. The course was totally practical oriented hence it was more helpful and it built a strong foundation to face future competitive IT industry.
Texceed is a good platform for getting the proper knowledge & hands-on experience. The staff was good and supportive. I would like to thanks my faculty & the placement team for your entire support. Texceed gives a great platform to enter into the IT world. Once again thank you ...
0.00 average based on 0 ratings