The Most In-Demand Tech Skills & Promising Career in Cloud Engineering
“The worldwide public cloud services market is forecast to grow 17% in 2020 to total $266.4 billion, up from $227.8 billion in 2019, according to Gartner, Inc.
Cloud is one technology which promises growth opportunities in software development as well as IT infra-structure space. If you search for job positions related to cloud on any popular job portals, you would find them in thousands.
Texceed is coming up with a new course called Kickstart Cloud Engineer to prepare young engineers for the opportunities in cloud frontier. It has two tracks one for aspring cloud developers and another for aspiring cloud administrators.
Along with advanced technology coverage, this course provides coaching and mentoring by experienced industry professionals to hone your technical and allied skills not only to get the good job but grow well in the career.
- Completely free
- Career booster for fresher
- Handsome rewards for good performers/ scholarship[ 25K/50k based on course fees]
- Training on latest cloud technology
- Practical scenario based learning
- Mentoring by industry experts
- Choice of Developer or Infra Engineer Track
- Focus on building in demand job skills on cloud