Promise of this course is to help strengthen your “C programming skill”. The C Training course covers C Programming language essentials such as programming techniques, decision making statements, iterations, functions, macros, 1D array, 2D arrays, pointers, dynamic memory allocation for arrays as well as structures, file handling and function pointers, and linked list.
To master any programming language one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts. The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice, Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and also help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, etc.
- Should know to operate computer
- Knowledge of programming techniques would be an advantage
Take Away: After completion of C Training course you will be able to
- Develop simple console-based programs using C language with features like decision making statements, loops, functions & array.
- Develop C programs using structures, pointers & dynamic memory allocation.
- Create command-line applications to access and manipulate data in files.
- Create Linked List.
- Builds foundation for technical test in interviews and score better.
Objectives: In the C Training Course, you will learn to
- Create console-based applications using C language
- Write modular programs by using functions
- Use preprocessor directives in a program
- Use pointers to handle integer arrays
- Use pointers to handle integer arrays, strings, structures and files
- Dynamically allocate memory to hold data of different types
- Process data in files using file I/O functions
- Implement singly linked list
Hurry up students, Your bright future is waiting for you. Don’t you want to build foundation for technical test in interviews and score better.
So click below button and start your journey towards your fulfilled future.