Be a Skilled & Certified Full Stack PHP Developer with Texceed
The Internet is a boon for businesses. In the COVID-19 pandemic, everyone was forced to sit at home due to lockdown shops and malls were shut. The only businesses which thrived in these gloomy days were the businesses that had an online presence. COVID-19 underlined the need for online or digital presence for any business, however large or small. Hence the demand for technical resources who can create a dynamic website is growing. Texceed’s Full Stack PHP Developer course can help you ride the bandwagon.
Why learn PHP?
There are many programming or web application development technologies for the server-side: Enterprise Java, Microsoft .NET, Ruby on Rails, to name a few. PHP, which stands for HyperText Pre-processor, has also been one of the most famous server-side technologies for many years. Many novice programmers take the route of learning PHP first as they find learning PHP is easier than other technologies. However, that doesn’t mean it is less powerful. Here are some excellent reasons why someone should learn PHP.
- Simpler to learn for newcomers as compared to other server-side technologies
- Being Open source and PHP has huge community support
- PHP works on platforms like Linux, Unix, Windows, MAC, etc.
- Development and deployment of PHP is quick and easy
- Popular web frameworks like WordPress, Joomla, Laravel, etc. are built using PHP; hence knowledge of PHP is essential to customize the web apps designed using them.
Going beyond PHP to Full Stack PHP Developer
The advent and rampant adoption of mobile phones changed this picture dramatically. Mobile phones started coming to market at different screen sizes, and it threw back a challenge to web technology inventors. With mobile phones everywhere, demand from customers began changing. They wanted to have a website that will be attractive and look the same on a desktop and a mobile phone. With this need, new technology came into being called responsive UI. To learn, one needs to go beyond the PHP Developer course.
When one creates any website using the responsive User Interface(UI) technology, it looks the same irrespective of the display size. No compromise on aesthetics or ease of use. So, today all websites and web applications are responsive. The collection of technologies called Full Stack makes this possible.
The collection or stack of technologies is called Full Stack because it spans from the front end to the back end database. Mastering all these with a Full Stack Web Development course, one can single-handedly develop a full-fledged web application. And hence Full Stack Developers are in demand.
Components of Full Stack PHP Developer course
When you look at the Full stack PHP Developer course, it has mainly three parts: Client-side technology, Server-side technology, Backend Database. The below table lists the technologies which are used in full-stack development.
|Server-Side Technologies||Node.js, PHP/Java/.NET|
|Databases||My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB|
Job Opportunities with Full Stack PHP Developer
Once you master the above list of technologies, many job opportunities would come your way. In addition, you would be able to perform better in the case of the following scenarios.
- Development of a PHP based website for small and medium scale businesses
- Development of User Interface of the web application using responsive UI
- Customization of the new or already existing web application which is developed using PHP-based frameworks like Joomla, WordPress, Laravel, etc.
- Development of responsive web application using Angular JS/React JS with PHP on the server-side.
- Development of PHP based web application with No-SQL database like MongoDB
Do not remain contented with your PHP Certification course. Go ahead and enroll in a Full Stack Web Development Course. Remember, once you are an expert in full stack technologies, getting a job or freelance work is a piece of cake.